Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 16% on the X-cosrack 5 Blades Heat Powered Stove Fan for Wood Log Burner Fireplace Slient Eco-Frienly Fan with Magnetic Thermometer Aluminium Large by X-cosrack at G Cullum Heating & Air. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. With X-cosrack Heat Powered Stove Fan, Keeping Warm is So Easy. No need to sit closely to fire any more!If you own a fireplace or wood burning stove and would like to get MORE HEAT throughout house but DO NOT want to spend more money on electricity - all you have to do is get this amazing Heat Powered Fireplace Stove Fan.No Batteries or Electricity Needed:The heat-powered wood stove fan generates its power by converting the heat from stove into electricity, electricity generating units convert t
Product Description & Reviews
With X-cosrack Heat Powered Stove Fan, Keeping Warm is So Easy. No need to sit closely to fire any more!If you own a fireplace or wood burning stove and would like to get MORE HEAT throughout house but DO NOT want to spend more money on electricity - all you have to do is get this amazing Heat Powered Fireplace Stove Fan.No Batteries or Electricity Needed:The heat-powered wood stove fan generates its power by converting the heat from stove into electricity, electricity generating units convert the heat energy into kinetic energy to drive the motor, then the blades spin.The fan starts to rotate when the stove temperature reaches 122°F.The hotter the base of the fan gets,the faster the fan turns, the more warm air the fan circulates into the room. It slow down and stop as the fireplace cools.Versatile Stove Fan:Work well all stove/fireplaces, such as gas, electric, pellet stove, log burner or wood burning stove, catalytic and non-catalytic Simple to Use:Just place the stove fan on a smooth flat surface of your stove top, near the side or back of the stovepipe. Need to place stove fan at least 4" away from stovepipe. It'll work when the stove surface hot.Over-heating Protection:Bimetallic strip at the bottom of fan base can protect wood stove fan from damage due to high temperature (over 644°F).Note:* Never handle the base of the stove fan, do not set the stove fan down on an unprotected surface when hot.* To move or carry the fan, always use the extendable handle while wearing gloves.* Please keep fan away from small children when in use.Parameters:* Material: Anodized aluminum* Fan Height: 7.48inch* Air flow: 250-370CFM(Max)* Running speed: 1360RPM(Max) *Silent operation,noise less than 25dbPackage including:1x X-cosrack 5 blades Heat Powered Stove Fan 1x Magnetic Thermometer
Features & Highlights
- Heat Powered: X-cosrack wood stove fan is powered by the heat from your fireplace or wood log burning stove, no electricity needed; more efficiently distribute heat and save fuel, eco-friendly
- 5-Blade,Larger Air Volume: Upgraded 5 blades circulates more warm air (Max 370CFM)into your whole home, perfect for all-size room. Just put on the top of stove, the fireplace fan will work when the stove surface hotter
- Operating Temperature: The stove fan spins automatically between 50°C(122°F)-340°C（644°F). The hotter the stove is, the faster the fan spins, the more warm air your home gets. A magnetic thermometer included to monitor the temperature of your stove
- Overheating Protection: The metal sheet at the bottom of fan will protect the stove fan when the temperature is higher than 644°F. Anodized aluminum material makes the fan rustproof and corrosion-proof
- Whisper Quiet& Warranty: Slient while working; you won't even know the fan is there, but you will feel warm. 24hr friendly-customer service and 1 year warranty.
7.87 x 5.51 x 8.7 inches
Have questions about this item (0194358065467), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by X-cosrack, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Why we need the stove fans? 1. Increases 80% More Warm Air than 2-Blade fan, you will be warm throughout all your room! 2. Save energy and cut your fuel bill. How is KINDEN fireplace fan working without batteries or electricity？ It seems impossi...
Specification: Product: Stove Fan Color: Black Dimension: 5.4 x 3.7 x 5.3inch, 137 x 95x 135mm Package includes: 1 x Stove FanWarm Air Circulation: Our stove fan is able to circulate the heat around the fireplace, balance the temperature of the kit...
mpn: 4335227371, ean: 0819137020085,
Overview A high airflow dual fan kit to enable you to control the ventilation and air circulation for a wide range of DIY projects. Features an inline controller to set the fans speed to optimal airflow and noise levels. The kit includes both swivel ...
mpn: GFB100, ean: 0872076025146,
Improve heat distribution from your Pleasant Hearth Vent Free Fireplace System with Pleasant Hearth's Vent Free Fireplace blower. Operate on manual mode if you'd like your blower always ON. Operate on AUTO MODE if you'd like your blower to operate ON...