Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the CWLAKON Heat Powered Stove Fan-2019 Upgrade Designed Silent Operation 4 Blades with Stove Thermometer for Wood/Log Burner/Fireplace-Eco Friendly and Efficient Heat Distribution(Black) by CWLAKON at G Cullum Heating & Air. MPN: 5823643629. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Box Contains: 1 x Heat powered stove fan 1 x Stove Thermometer Specifications: * Material: Anodized Aluminum * Starting Temperature: 50°C (122°F) * Max Working temperature: 350°C (662°F) * AirFlow: 280-360CFM (cubic feet per minute) * Noise: < 32dB * Height: 190mm * Width: 110mm * Weight: 547g/800g(Inc. color box) * Color: Black * Running RPM:1350RPM * Magnetic Stove Thermometer:Diameter 63mm,monitor temp from 70-900°F(40-500°C).(+/- 10%),placed on the stove top or side,or single wal
Product Description & Reviews
Box Contains: 1 x Heat powered stove fan 1 x Stove Thermometer Specifications: * Material: Anodized Aluminum * Starting Temperature: 50°C (122°F) * Max Working temperature: 350°C (662°F) * AirFlow: 280-360CFM (cubic feet per minute) * Noise: < 32dB * Height: 190mm * Width: 110mm * Weight: 547g/800g(Inc. color box) * Color: Black * Running RPM:1350RPM * Magnetic Stove Thermometer:Diameter 63mm,monitor temp from 70-900°F(40-500°C).(+/- 10%),placed on the stove top or side,or single wall pipe. Heat Powered Stove Fan for Fireplace: * The fans spins according to the heating temperature setting on the fireplace. * Spreads heat out into the room instead of straight up to the top of the ceiling. * Doesn't require electricity, heat driven, helps circulate warm air within the room from the corner and by the chimney into more of the room. * Postion the fan on a smooth, flat area of the top of the stove. It will not fall off due to the stable base. * Works on Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves. * Stands approximately 8.85" tall on top of the stove. This sleek design takes up very minimal space. * This is the fan for you! Anyone with a wood stove needs this. No electric expense, runs for free, totally energy-saving and economical. Maintenance-free: Just dust it off occasionally, and put some light oil on the blade shaft to keep it spinning smoothly and quietly! Warning: Never handle the base of the stove fan, do not set the stove fan down on an unprotected surface when hot. To move or carry the fan, always use the extendable handle while wearing gloves. Please keep fan away from small children when in use. Click add to cart and buy the Best Heat Powered Stove Fan today.
Features & Highlights
- 【Start Automatically】2019 Upgrade Technology,Reinforced 4 Blades,Faster Speed,Larger Air Volume.The heat powered stove fan is designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood / coal or pellet burning.Efficiently circulates warm air throughout the room.
- 【Eco-Friendly and Self-Powered】Thermoelectric module acts as a small generator to power the fan's motor. No batteries or electricity required! Improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and reduce wood consumption from your stove.Stove operating with normal surface temperatures between 122°F(50°C) and 716°F(380°C).[Energy Class A+++]
- 【Whisper Quiet】Newly Designed Blade,Larger Air Volume,Lower noise.You don't even know the stove fan is there,but you feel the warmth!You will enjoy the warm air in a quiet and comfortable environment.
- 【Safty Design】The stove fan support is made with Anodized Aluminum, able to resist high temperature up to 662°F(350°C), no deformation and no discoloration even after long time working under high temperature.
- 【Longer Lifetime】There is a Bi-metallic safety device in the base of the fan.If the surface temperature rises above around 400°F (200°C),the safety device gently elevates the front of the fan to protect the TEG and motor.
2.95 x 7.48 x 4.33 inches
6.8 x 4.3 x 7.9 inches
Have questions about this item (5823643629), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by CWLAKON, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: CECOMINOD052945, ean: 0641243318585,
No Need to Sit So Close to the Fire Anymore! If you own a fireplace or wood burning stove and you would like to get MORE HEAT throughout your house but you DO NOT want to spend more money on electricity - all you have to do is get one of these amazin...
mpn: N429, ean: 0710749657808,
The Heat Powered Stove Fan N429 fits almost all freestanding stoves. No electricity required,just place it on the top of stove,with a surface temp between 50-350°C (122-662°F),the fan will create its own electricity with the heat and circulate wa...
With X-cosrack Heat Powered Stove Fan, Keeping Warm is So Easy. No need to sit closely to fire any more!If you own a fireplace or wood burning stove and would like to get MORE HEAT throughout house but DO NOT want to spend more money on electricity -...
Why we need the stove fans? 1. Increases 80% More Warm Air than 2-Blade fan, you will be warm throughout all your room! 2. Save energy and cut your fuel bill. How is KINDEN fireplace fan working without batteries or electricity？ It seems impossi...